Report NEP-CDM-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordin, Mattias, 2009. "The effect of information on voting behavior," Working Paper Series 2009:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2009. "Comment on : Electoral Contests, incumbency advantages, and campaign finance," Working Papers 200913, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Blais, André & Laslier, Jean-François & Sauger, Nicolas & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Strategic, Sincere and Heuristic Voting under Four Election Rules: An Experimental Study," IDEI Working Papers 559, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Alan S. Gerber & Gregory A. Huber & Ebonya Washington, 2009. "Party Affiliation, Partisanship, and Political Beliefs: A Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 15365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Ciardiello, 2009. "On Finiteness of Von Neumann and Morgenstern's stable sets in spatial voting games," Quaderni DSEMS 16-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2009. "Direkte Demokratie und Menschenrechte," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Adi Brender & Allan Drazen, 2009. "Do Leaders Affect Government Spending Priorities?," NBER Working Papers 15368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Ciardiello & Anindya Bhattacharya & Victoria Brosi, 2009. "Some Results on Von Neumann and Morgenstern's Stable Set in Multidimentional Majority Rule Games," Quaderni DSEMS 05-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Jerome Creel & Etienne Farvaque, 2009. "The political economy of balanced-budget rules," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mansbridge, Jane, 2009. "Deliberative and Non-deliberative Negotiations," Working Paper Series rwp09-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "Can Groups Solve the Problem of Overbidding in Contests?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-05, McMaster University.