Report NEP-CDM-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozgur Evren, 2009. "Altruism, Turnout and Strategic Voting Behavior," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000309, David K. Levine.
- Oka, Natsuko, 2009. "Ethnicity and Elections under Authoritarianism: The Case of Kazakhstan," IDE Discussion Papers 194, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2009. "Constitutional Review and Democratic Consolidation: A Literature Review," IDE Discussion Papers 192, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen, 2009. "Explicating social action: arguing or bargaining," RECON Online Working Papers Series 8, RECON.
- John Hey & Carmen Pasca, . "Inferring Social Preferences over Income Distributions through Axioms," Discussion Papers 09/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paresh Narayan & Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Does Democracy Facilitate Economic Growth Or Does Economic Growth Facilitate Democracy? An Empirical Study Of Sub-Saharan Africa," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.