Report NEP-CDM-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Maskin, 2008. "Nash Equilibrium and Mechanism Design," Economics Working Papers 0086, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Lydia Mechtenberg, 2008. "Winners and Losers of Early Elections: On the Welfare Implications of Political Blockades and Early Elections," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-071, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2008. "Political conditions for fair elections," IDE Discussion Papers 181, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Becker, Johannes & Peichl, Andreas & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "Politicians' Outside Earnings and Political Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 3902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349037_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00349292_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Bond & Hulya Eraslan, 2008. "Strategic Voting over Strategic Proposals," Economics Working Paper Archive 547, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Anne Elizabeth Stie, 2008. "Decision-making void of democratic qualities?An evaluation of the EU’s foreign and security policy," RECON Online Working Papers Series 20, RECON.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348878_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2008. "Endogenous Presidentialism," NBER Working Papers 14603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2007. "Why Did Democracy Become the Preferred Political Regime Only in the Twentieth Century?," Textos para discussão 149, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).