Report NEP-CDM-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Blattman, 2008. "From Violence to Voting: War and political participation in Uganda," Working Papers 138, Center for Global Development.
- Clare Leaver & Jordi Blanes i Vidal, 2008. "Pandering Judges," Economics Series Working Papers 390, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Soubeyran, R., 2008. "Does a Disadvantaged Candidate Choose an Extremist Position?," Working Papers MOISA 200801, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2008. "Do Large Cabinets Favor Large Governments? Evidence on Institutional Restraints on the Fiscal Commons Problem for Swiss Cantons," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Strategic Distinguishability and Robust Virtual Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1609R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2008.
- Maskin, Eric S., 2007. "Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2007. "Leonid Hurwicz, Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson: Mechanism Design Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Maskin, Eric S. & Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Interview with the 2007 Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-5, Nobel Prize Committee.