Report NEP-CDM-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tavares, Samia, 2007. "Choosing Electoral Rules in the Presence of Corruption," MPRA Paper 3559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Lars Feld & Christoph schaltegger, 2007. "The Impact of Referendums on the Centralisation of Public Goods Provision: A Political Economy Approach," Working Papers 0440, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Paulo Julio, 2007. "Majoritarian delays," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp513, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2006. "Democracy and globalisation," BIS Working Papers 219, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2007. "Rational ignorance is not bliss: When do lazy voters learn from decentralised policy experiments?," Working Papers 0441, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis," Working Papers 0719, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Philippe Aghion & Alberto Alesina & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Democracy, Technology, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 13180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2007. "Capitalism and Democracy in 2040: Forecasts and Speculations," NBER Working Papers 13184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00077968_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bervoets Sebastian, 2007. "Freedom of Choice as Control over Outcomes," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 704.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).