Report NEP-CDM-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Electoral Rules and Government Spending in Parliamentary Democracies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000706, David K. Levine.
- Matthias Doepke & Michele Tertilt, 2006. "Women: From Wife to Citizen," 2006 Meeting Papers 240, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2006. "Robust Rational Turnout," Wallis Working Papers WP44, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2006. "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee," 2006 Meeting Papers 206, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 34, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2006. "On Concept Lattices of Efficiently Solvable Voting Protocols," Department of Economics University of Siena 489, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2006. "The Proportional Lottery Protocol is Strongly Participatory and VNM-Strategy-Proof," Department of Economics University of Siena 490, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marco Bassetto & Jess Benhabib, 2006. "Redistribution, Taxes, and the Median Voter," 2006 Meeting Papers 78, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillaume R., FRECHETTE & François, MANIQUET & Massimo, MORELLI, 2006. "Incumbents’ Interests, Voters’ Bias and Gender Quotas," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Hellwig & Laura Veldkamp, 2006. "Knowing what others Know: Coordination motives in information acquisition," 2006 Meeting Papers 361, Society for Economic Dynamics.