Report NEP-CDM-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2006. "Nash implementable domains for the Borda count," MPRA Paper 775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Gottschalk, Katrin & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2006. "Political orientation of government and stock market returns," MPRA Paper 307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2006. "Approximate implementation of Relative Utilitarianism via Groves-Clarke pivotal voting with virtual money," MPRA Paper 627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amihai Glazer, 2006. "Externalities, Social Pressures, and Political Parties," Working Papers 060709, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Gottschalk, Katrin & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2006. "Stock market volatiltity around national elections," MPRA Paper 302, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martinez, 2006. "Up methods in the allocation of indivisibilities when preferences are single-peaked," Working Papers 06.30, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2006. "Belief merging and revision under social influence: An explanation for the volatility clustering puzzle," MPRA Paper 657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erhun KULA, 2006. "Regional welfare weights," Departmental Working Papers 2006-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.