Report NEP-CDM-1998-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Maggi & Andres Rodriguez-Clare, 1998. "Import Peneteration and the Politics of Trade Protection," NBER Working Papers 6711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Güth, Werner, 1998. "Indirect Evolution versus Strategic Delegation: A Comparison of Two Approaches to Explaining Economic Institutions," Working Paper Series 1998:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David E.A. Giles, 1998. "The Underground Economy: Minimizing the Size of Government," Department Discussion Papers 9801, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1998. "Diffusion Indexes," NBER Working Papers 6702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Young, 1997. "Water Rights: An Ecological Economics Perspective," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9701, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Item repec:fip:fedfam:97-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredriksson, Peter, 1997. "The Political Economy of Public Employment Programs," Working Paper Series 1997:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:1997010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore