Report NEP-CBE-2020-10-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2020. "Robust Inference in Risk Elicitation Tasks," Working Paper Series 1358, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- İriş, D. & Lee, J. & Tavoni, A., 2019. "Delegation and public pressure in a threshold public goods game," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102313, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matthew Embrey & Christian Seel & J. Philipp Reiss, 2020. "Gambling in Risk-Taking Contests: Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series 1620, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Elisa Hofmann, 2020. "The power of close relationships and audiences: Interpersonal closeness and payment observability as determinants of voluntary payments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Silvia Saccardo & Marta Serra-Garcia, 2020. "Cognitive Flexibility or Moral Commitment? Evidence of Anticipated Belief Distortion," CESifo Working Paper Series 8529, CESifo.
- Pugatch, Todd & Wilson, Nicholas, 2020. "Nudging Demand for Academic Support Services: Experimental and Structural Evidence from Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 13732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arslan, Ruben C. & Brümmer, Martin & Dohmen, Thomas & Drewelies, Johanna & Hertwig, Ralph & Wagner, Gert G., 2020. "How People Know Their Risk Preference," IZA Discussion Papers 13723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ruben C. & Martin Brümmer & Thomas Dohmen & Johanna Drewelies & Ralph Hertwig & Gert G. Wagner, 2020. "How people know their risk preference," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 031, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.