Report NEP-CBE-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeongbin Kim & Louis Putterman & Xinyi Zhang, 2019. ""Trust, Beliefs and Cooperation: Excavating a Foundation of Strong Economics," Working Papers 2019-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolov, Plamen, 2019. "Time Delay and Investment Decisions: Evidence from an Experiment in Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 12626, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2019. "Cognitive Ability and Observed Behavior in Laboratory Experiments: Implications for Macroeconomic Theory," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Adriana Carolina Pinate & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Looking at Creativity from East to West: Risk Taking and Intrinsic Motivation in Socially and Culturally Diverse Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Zachary Breig & Matthew Gibson & Jeffrey Shrader, 2019. "Why Do We Procrastinate? Present Bias and Optimism," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Cailin O'Connor, 2019. "Methods, Models, and the Evolution of Moral Psychology," Papers 1909.09198, arXiv.org.