Report NEP-CBE-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bradley Ruffle, Anne Wilson, 2017. "Tat will tell: Tattoos and time preferences," LCERPA Working Papers 0106, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Dec 2017.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Dessi, Roberta & Moisan, Frédéric & Robertson, Donald, 2019. "Public goods and future audiences: acting as role models?," TSE Working Papers 17-860, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2019.
- Preuss, Malte & Hennecke, Juliane, 2017. "Biased by success and failure: How unemployment shapes stated locus of control," Discussion Papers 2017/29, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jeffrey Flory & Andreas Leibbrandt & John List, 2017. "Using Behavioral Economics to Curb Workplace Misbehaviors: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00617, The Field Experiments Website.
- Felix Koelle & Tom Lane & Daniele Nosenzo & Chris Starmer, 2017. "Nudging the electorate: what works and why?," Discussion Papers 2017-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Beckmann, Klaus B., 2017. "Bounded rationality in differential games," Working Paper 178/2017, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora, 2017. "Diffusion of being pivotal and immoral outcomes," Working Paper Series in Economics 111, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Alm, James & Bloomquist, Kim M. & McKee, Michael, 2017. "When You Know Your Neighbour Pays Taxes: Information, Peer Effects, and Tax Compliance," Working Paper Series 6775, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Erik Ansink & Mark Koetse & Jetske Bouma & Dominic Hauck & Daan van Soest, 2017. "Crowdfunding public goods: An experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-119/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Feri & Caterina Giannetti & Pietro Guarnieri, 2017. "Risk taking for others: an experiment on ethics meetings," Discussion Papers 2017/229, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Francisco B. Galarza & Gabriella Wong, 2017. "The Impact of Price Information on Consumer Behavior: An Experiment," Working Papers 2017-106, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Andrea Martinangeli & Peter Martinsson & Amrish Patel, 2017. "Coordination via redistribution," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-07, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Benjamin Radoc & Robert Sugden & Theodore L. Turocy, 2017. "Correlation neglect and case-based decisions," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-11, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..