Report NEP-CBE-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, 2015. "Heaven Game," ThE Papers 15/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "The Efficiency of Crackdowns: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers 1607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- András Molnár & Christophe Heintz, 2016. "Beliefs About People’s Prosociality Eliciting predictions in dictator games," CEU Working Papers 2016_1, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Neyse, Levent & Aleknonyte, Milda, 2015. "Income inequality and risk taking," Kiel Working Papers 2000, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Muhammad Nasir & Marc Rockmore & Chih Ming Tan, 2016. "It’s no Spring Break in Cancun: The Effects of Exposure to Violence on Risk Preferences, Pro-Social Behavior and Mental Health," HiCN Working Papers 207, Households in Conflict Network.
- Wu, Jiabin, 2016. "Indirect Higher Order Beliefs and Cooperation," MPRA Paper 69600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strømland, Eirik & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2016. "Reciprocity evolving: partner choice and communication in a repeated prisoner’s dilemma," Working Papers in Economics 01/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Rosato, Antonio & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2016. "Loss Aversion and Competition in Vickrey Auctions: Money Ain't No Good," MPRA Paper 69331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augurzky,Boris & Bauer,Thomas K. & Reichert,Arndt Rudiger & Schmidt,Christoph M. & Tauchmann,Harald, 2015. "Small cash rewards for big losers : experimental insights into the fight against the obesity epidemic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7339, The World Bank.
- Hirshleifer, David & Daniel, Kent, 2015. "Overconﬁdent investors, predictable returns, and excessive trading," MPRA Paper 69002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & De Sousa, Maicon, 2016. "Utilitarian Moral Judgments Are Cognitively Too Demanding," MPRA Paper 69387, University Library of Munich, Germany.