Report NEP-CBE-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luke Boosey & R. Mark Isaac, 2014. "Network Monitoring and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," Working Papers wp2014_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Benndorf, Volker & Kübler, Dorothea & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Privacy concerns, voluntary disclosure of information, and unraveling: An experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 168, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yann Girard & Florian Hett & Daniel Schunk, 2014. "How individual characteristics shape the structure of social networks," Working Papers 1414, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2014.
- Guido Heineck, 2014. "Love Thy Neighbor: Religion and Prosocial Behavior," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 704, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Riener, Gerhard, 2014. "The Effect of Perceived Regional Accents on Individual Economic Behavior: A Lab Experiment on Linguistic Performance, Cognitive Ratings and Economic Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 8640, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hanna Fromell & Daniele Nosenzo & Trudy Owens, 2014. "Tradeoffs between Self-interest and Other-Regarding Preferences Cause Willpower Depletion," Discussion Papers 2014-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Silvester Van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2014. "Self-Regulatory Organizations Under the Shadow Of Governmental Oversight: An Experimental Investigation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp519, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sagi Dekel & Sven Fischer & Ro’i Zultan, 2014. "Punishment and Reward Institutions with Harmed Minorities," Working Papers 1405, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Astrid Gamba & Elena Manzoni & Luca Stanca, 2014. "Social Comparison and Risk Taking Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Karine Nyborg, 2014. "Social norms, morals and self-interest as determinants of pro-environment behaviour," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Römer, Daniel, 2014. "The long-term impact of matching and rebate subsidies when public goods are impure: Field experimental evidence from the carbon offsetting market," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-098, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Muñoz-Izquierdo, Nora & Gil-Gómez de Liaño, Beatriz & Rin-Sánchez, Francisco Daniel & Pascual-Ezama, David, 2014. "Economists: cheaters with altruistic instincts," MPRA Paper 60678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Markussen & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Judicial Error and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 14-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Datta, Saugato & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2014. "Behavioral design: A new approach to development policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).