Report NEP-CBE-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Datta Gupta, Nabanita, 2014. "Awareness Programs and Change in Taste-based Caste Prejudice," IZA Discussion Papers 8446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reif, Christiane & Rübbelke, Dirk & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Improving voluntary public good provision by a non-governmental, endogenous matching mechanism: Experimental evidence," CAWM Discussion Papers 73, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Gächter, Simon & Renner, Elke, 2014. "Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 8580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Spitzer, Florian & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2014. "Medical insurance and free choice of physician shape patient overtreatment: A laboratory experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nisticò, Sergio, 2014. "Enjoyment takes time: Some implications for choice theory," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00845123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Van Loo, Ellen J. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Seo, Han-Seok & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "Visual Attribute Non-Attendance in a Food Choice Experiment: Results From an Eye-tracking Study," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170298, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anastasiya Pocheptsova & Francine Espinoza Petersen & Jordan Etkin, 2014. "Two birds, one stone? Positive mood makes products seem less useful for multiple-goal pursuit," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Tim Friehe & Mario Mechtel & Markus Pannenberg, 2014. "Positional Income Concerns: Prevalence and Relationship with Personality and Economic Preferences," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201411, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00991744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grossman, Zachary & van der Weele, JoÃ«l & Andrijevik, Ana, 2014. "A Test of Dual-Process Reasoning in Charitable Giving," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4tm617f7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Andreas Bergh & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2014. "Accounting for Context: Separating Monetary and Social Incentives," Kiel Working Papers 1971, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.