Report NEP-CBE-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Gianluca Grimalda, 2013. "Optimistic expectations or other-regarding preferences? Analysing the determinants of trust among association members," Working Papers 2013/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Mette Trier Damgaard & Christina Gravert, 2014. "Now or never! The effect of deadlines on charitable giving: Evidence from a natural field experiment," Economics Working Papers 2014-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Säve Söderberg, Jenny & Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella, 2014. "Children do not behave like adults: Gender gaps in performance and risk taking," Working Paper Series 7/2013, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6745, The World Bank.
- Frederik Schwerter, 2013. "Social Reference Points and Risk Taking," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2013, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jan 2014.
- Cox, Caleb, 2014. "Cursed beliefs with common-value public goods," MPRA Paper 53074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erte Xiao & Daniel Houser, 2014. "Sign Me Up! A Model and Field Experiment on Volunteering," Working Papers 1043, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- W. David Bradford & Paul Dolan & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2014. "Looking Ahead: Subjective Time Perception and Individual Time Discounting," CEP Discussion Papers dp1255, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maggian, Valeria & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "Social Preferences and Lying Aversion in Children," IZA Discussion Papers 7857, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Decuypere, Lynn, 2013. "Better Sexy than Flexy? A Lab Experiment Assessing the Impact of Perceived Attractiveness and Personality Traits on Hiring Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 7847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).