Report NEP-CBE-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petrie, Ragan & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Favor Trading in Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Guillermo Baquero & Willem Smit & Luc Wathieu, 2013. "The generosity effect: Fairness in sharing gains and losses," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- David L. Dickinson & E. Glenn Dutcher & Cortney S. Rodet, 2013. "Observed Punishment Spillover Effects: A Laboratory Investigation of Behavior in a Social Dilemma," Working Papers 13-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Gong, Erick, 2013. "Motivating Agents: How Much Does the Mission Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher, 2013. "More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gurdal, Mehmet & Miller, Joshua B & Rustichini, Aldo, 2013. "Why Blame?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1022, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Robert Rosenman & Vasileios Zikos, 2013. "Does Personality Affect how People Perceive their Health?," Working Papers 2013-13, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2013. "Formal Institutions and the Trust Formation Process: A Psychological Approach to Explain the Relationship between Institutions and Interpersonal Trust," MPRA Paper 49812, University Library of Munich, Germany.