Report NEP-CBE-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," MPRA Paper 46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michèle Belot & Marina Schröder, 2013. "Does Monitoring Work? A Field Experiment with Multiple Forms of Counterproductive Behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 130006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Werner Güth & Fabian Winter, 2013. "Sorting via Screening versus Signaling: A Theoretic and Experimental Comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2013. "Gender and other determinants of trust and reciprocity in an experimental labour market amongst Chinese students," QuBE Working Papers 012, QUT Business School.
- Anabela Botelho & Ariel Dinar & Lígia Costa Pinto & Amnon Rapoport, 2013. "Linking Appropriation of Common Resources and Provision of Public Goods Decreases Rate of Destruction of the Commons," NIMA Working Papers 50, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Fabian Winter, 2013. "Fairness norms can explain the emergence of specific cooperation norms in the Battle of the Prisoners Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ido Erev & Sharon Gilat-Yihyie & Davide Marchiori & Doron Sonsino, 2013. "On Loss Aversion, Level-1 Reasoning, and Betting," Working Papers 2, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Brick, Kerri & Van der Hoven, Zoe & Visser, Martine, 2012. "Cooperation and Climate Change: Can Communication Facilitate the Provision of Public Goods in Heterogeneous Settings?," Discussion Papers dp-12-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Florent Buisson, 2013. "Prospect Theory and consumer behavior: Goals and Tradeoffs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anja Koebrich Leon & Christian Pfeifer, 2013. "Religious Activity, Risk Taking Preferences, and Financial Behaviour: Empirical Evidence from German Survey Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 269, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Delusions of Success: Comment on Dan Lovallo and Daniel Kahneman," Papers 1305.0741, arXiv.org.
- Samak, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Visibility of Contributors and Cost of Information: An Experiment on Public Goods," MPRA Paper 46779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2013. "Experimental Departures from Self-Interest when Competing Partnerships Share Output," Discussion Papers dp-13-07, Resources For the Future.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Köhlin, Gunnar & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie, 2013. "Thanks but No Thanks: A New Policy to Avoid Land Conflict," Discussion Papers dp-13-01-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Davide Marchiori & Sibilla Di Guida & Ido Erev, 2013. "Noisy retrievers and the four-fold reaction to rare events," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.