Report NEP-CBE-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariana Blanco & Bogaçhan Çelen & Andrew Schotter, 2010. "On blame-freeness and reciprocity: an experimental study," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007270, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- David K Levine & Jie Zheng, 2010. "The Relationship of Economic Theory to Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000098, David K. Levine.
- Cox, James C. & Orman, Wafa Hakim, 2010. "Immigrant Assimilation, Trust and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 5063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rebitzer, James B. & Taylor, Lowell J., 2010. "Extrinsic Rewards and Intrinsic Motives: Standard and Behavioral Approaches to Agency and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katrin Schmelz, 2010. "E-nstructions: Using Electronic Instructions in Laboratory Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2010. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: an Experimental Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1025, CIRPEE.
- de Meza, David Emmanuel & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Reyniers, Diane, 2010. "Disclosure, Trust and Persuasion in Insurance Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2010. "Learning, words and actions : experimental evidence on coordination-improving information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.