Report NEP-CBE-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Ariely & Anat Bracha & Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2010. "Public and private values," Working Papers 10-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Dan Marsh & Lena Mkwara & Riccardo Scarpa, 2010. "Does Respondent Perception of the Status Quo Matter in Non-Market Valuation with Choice Experiments? An Application to New Zealand Freshwater Streams," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011. "Are beliefs a matter of taste? A case for Objective Imprecise Information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00502781, HAL.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kosfeld, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne, 2010. "Getting More Work for Nothing? Symbolic Awards and Worker Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Classifying Behaviors in Risky Choices," MPRA Paper 23845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Tyler Williams, 2010. "Moral hazard, peer monitoring, and microcredit: field experimental evidence from Paraguay," Working Papers 10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paloma Ubeda, 2010. "The Consistency of Fairness Rules: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1010, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Ponti, Giovanni, 2010. "Strategic Interaction and Conventions," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Boris Maciejovsky & Matthias Sutter & David V. Budescu & Patrick Bernau, 2010. "Teams Make You Smarter: Learning and Knowledge Transfer in Auctions and Markets by Teams and Individuals," Working Papers 2010-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Florian Herold & Nick Netzer, 2010. "Probability Weighting as Evolutionary Second-best," SOI - Working Papers 1005, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2011.