Report NEP-CBE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Raeva & Eric van Dijk, 2009. "Regret once, think twice: the impact of experienced regret on risk choice," CEEL Working Papers 0903, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Ana Sartbayeva, 2009. "Taking Chances: The Effect of Growing Up on Welfare on the Risky Behaviour of Young People," CEPR Discussion Papers 604, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2009. "How Does Simplified Disclosure Affect Individuals' Mutual Fund Choices?," NBER Working Papers 14859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Breathing, Eating, & Drinking Poison: An introduction to problem solving, nobility of purpose under adverse circumstances, and the search for truth with Sir Karl Popper on Prince Edw," MPRA Paper 14483, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2009.
- Anders U. Poulsen & Michael V. M. Roos, 2009. "Do People Make Strategic Moves? Experimental Evidence on Strategic Information Avoidance," Discussion Papers 09-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Preferences for Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roe, Brian E. & Wu, Steven Y., 2009. "Do the Selfish Mimic Cooperators? Experimental Evidence from Finitely-Repeated Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naef, Michael & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," IZA Discussion Papers 4087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2008. "What can facilitate cooperation: Fairness, ineaulity aversion, punishment, norms or trust?," Working Papers 80/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Sequential versus simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers 2009-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Leadership Styles," IZA Discussion Papers 4080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore