Report NEP-CBE-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2008. "Social choice on complex objects: A geometric approach," LEM Papers Series 2008/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cars Hommes & Thomas Lux, 2008. "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Behavior in Learning to Forecast Experiments," Kiel Working Papers 1466, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Krupka, Erin L. & Weber, Roberto A., 2008. "Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Why Does Dictator Game Sharing Vary?," IZA Discussion Papers 3860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "An Experimental Study of Conventions and Norms," CEEL Working Papers 0810, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tor Helge Holmås & Egil Kjerstad & Hilde Lurås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Does monetary punishment crowd out pro-social motivation? The case of hospital bed-blocking," NIPE Working Papers 17/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rutstrom, E. Elizabet & Wilcox, Nathaniel, 2008. "Stated versus inferred beliefs: A methodological inquiry and experimental test," MPRA Paper 11852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Thomas, 2008. "Identity work and identity regulation in managers' personal development training," GRI-rapport 2008:7, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Buurman, Margaretha & Dur, Robert, 2008. "Incentives and the Sorting of Altruistic Agents into Street-Level Bureaucracies," IZA Discussion Papers 3847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "WTP vs. WTA: Christmas Presents and the Endowment Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 3855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Bucciol & Marco Piovesan, 2008. "Luck or Cheating? A Field Experiment on Honesty with Children," Discussion Papers 08-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher & Franziska Heusi, 2008. "Lies in Disguise. An experimental study on cheating," TWI Research Paper Series 40, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.