Report NEP-CBE-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Mittone & Ivan Soraperra, 2006. "The Scarcity Bias: Some Theoretical Notes," CEEL Working Papers 0603, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2006. "A New Type of Preference Reversal," Working Papers 06.18, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Paul De Grauwe & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2006. "Learning to Forecast the Exchange Rate: Two Competing Approaches," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 367, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Giulio Bottazzi, 2006. "Behavioral Consistent Market Equilibria under Procedural Rationality," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 225, Society for Computational Economics.
- Knudsen, Eric I. & Heckman, James J. & Cameron, Judy L. & Shonkoff, Jack P., 2006. "Economic, Neurobiological and Behavioral Perspectives on Building America's Future Workforce," IZA Discussion Papers 2190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dewettinck, K. & Buyens, D., 2006. "Linking job motivating potential to frontline employee attitudes and performance: testing the mediating role of psychological empowerment," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-26, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Neuman, Shoshana, 2006. "Is Fertility Related to Religiosity? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).