Report NEP-CBA-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel Mihalache, 2019. "Monetary Policy and Sovereign Risk in Emerging Economies (NK-Default)," Department of Economics Working Papers 19-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Cabral, Inês & Detken, Carsten & Fell, John & Henry, Jérôme & Hiebert, Paul & Kapadia, Sujit & Pires, Fatima & Salleo, Carmelo & Constâncio, Vítor & Nicoletti Altimari, Sergio, 2019. "Macroprudential policy at the ECB: Institutional framework, strategy, analytical tools and policies," Occasional Paper Series 227, European Central Bank.
- T. Philipp Dybowski & Bernd Kempa, 2019. "The ECB’s monetary pillar after the financial crisis," CQE Working Papers 8519, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Kronick, Jeremy M. & Villarreal, Francisco G., 2019. "Distributional impacts of low for long interest rates," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 180, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Richard Ashley & Kwok Ping Tsang & Randal Verbrugge, 2019. "A New Look at Historical Monetary Policy and the Great Inflation through the Lens of a Persistence-Dependent Policy Rule," Working Papers 201814R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Eric R. Sims & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2019. "Evaluating Central Banks' Tool Kit: Past, Present, and Future," NBER Working Papers 26040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew S. Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2019. "The Founding of the Federal Reserve, the Great Depression and the Evolution of the U.S. Interbank Network," NBER Working Papers 26034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Diogo Lima, 2019. "Global Capital Flows and the Role of Macroprudential Policy," Working Papers REM 2019/87, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Daniel A. Dias & Joao B. Duarte, 2019. "Monetary Policy, Housing Rents and Inflation Dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1248, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Colvin, Christopher L. & Fliers, Philip, 2019. "Going Dutch: The management of monetary policy in the Netherlands during the interwar gold standard," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2019. "Growing and collapsing bubbles," CIGS Working Paper Series 19-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Francisco Ilabaca & Greta Meggiorini & Fabio Milani, 2019. "Bounded Rationality, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7706, CESifo.
- Katarzyna Budnik & Gaia Barbic & Giulio Nicoletti & Massimiliano Affinito & Fabrizio Venditti & Saiffedine Ben Hadj & Hans Dewachter & Edouard Chretien & Clara Isabel González & Javier Mencía & Jenny , 2019. "The benefits and costs of adjusting bank capitalisation: evidence from euro area countries," Working Papers 1923, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Paul Tucker, 2019. "Is the financial system sufficiently resilient: a research programme and policy agenda," BIS Working Papers 792, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michelle Baddeley, 2019. "Behavioural Macroeconomic Policy: New perspectives on time inconsistency," Papers 1907.07858, arXiv.org.