Report NEP-CBA-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elien Meuleman & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2019. "Macroprudential Policy And Bank Systemic Risk," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/971, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pavon-Prado, David, 2019. "Have we been measuring monetary policy correctly? Analysing the Federal Reserve’s policies over the last century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 28342, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Előd Takáts & Judit Temesvary, 2019. "How does the interaction of macroprudential and monetary policies affect cross-border bank lending?," BIS Working Papers 782, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fabio Canetg & Daniel Kaufmann, 2019. "Shocking Interest Rate Floors," IRENE Working Papers 19-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Kevin Clinton & R. S Craig & Douglas Laxton & Hou Wang, 2019. "Strengthening the Monetary Policy Framework in Korea," IMF Working Papers 19/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Aakriti Mathur & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2019. "Analysing monetary policy statements of the Reserve Bank of India," IHEID Working Papers 08-2019, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment," Economics Working Papers 1655, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2018.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Brugnolini, Luca & Gürkaynak, Refet S. & Motto, Roberto & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2019. "Measuring euro area monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2281, European Central Bank.
- Masami Imai & Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2019. "The Effects of Lender of Last Resort on Financial Intermediation during the Great Depression in Japan," Working Papers e129, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & José-Luis Peydró, 2019. "The Rise of Shadow Banking: Evidence from Capital Regulation," Working Papers 1098, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2019. "The global capital flows cycle: structural drivers and transmission channels," Working Paper Series 2280, European Central Bank.
- Demiralp, Selva & Eisenschmidt, Jens & Vlassopoulos, Thomas, 2019. "Negative interest rates, excess liquidity and retail deposits: banks’ reaction to unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2283, European Central Bank.
- Stephen G. Hall & Heather D. Gibson & Pavlos Petroulas & George S. Tavlas, 2019. "The Effect of Emergency Liquidity Assistance (ELA) on Bank Leading during the Euro Area Crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/01, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Ruchir Agarwal & Miles Kimball, 2019. "Enabling Deep Negative Rates to Fight Recessions: A Guide," IMF Working Papers 19/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Sami Ben Naceur & Bertrand Candelon & Quentin Lajaunie, 2019. "Taming Financial Development to Reduce Crises," IMF Working Papers 19/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marc Natal & Nicolas Stoffels, 2019. "Globalization, Market Power, and the Natural Interest Rate," IMF Working Papers 19/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Elie Bouri & Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Clement Kyei, 2019. "Monetary Policy Uncertainty and Volatility Jumps in Advanced Equity Markets," Working Papers 201939, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Arina Wischnewsky & David-Jan Jansen & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2019. "Financial Stability and the Fed: Evidence from Congressional Hearings," DNB Working Papers 633, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.