Report NEP-CBA-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laséen, Stefan & Pescatori, Andrea & Turunen, Jarkko, 2017. "Systemic Risk: A New Trade-Off for Monetary Policy?," Working Paper Series 341, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- William, Barnett & Hu, Jingxian, 2017. "Capital Control, Exchange Rate Regime, and Monetary Policy: Indeterminacy and Bifurcation," MPRA Paper 81450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2017. "Central Banks: Evolution and Innovation in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 23847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers 2017/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ngotran, Duong, 2017. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy of targeting both interest rate and money supply," MPRA Paper 81579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Bodenstein & Junzhu Zhao, 2017. "On Targeting Frameworks and Optimal Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-098, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenza Benhima & Isabella Blengini, 2017. "Optimal Monetary Policy when Information is Market-Generated," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 17.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Lawrence Mize & Gretchen C. Weinbach, 2017. "How Does the Fed Adjust its Securities Holdings and Who is Affected?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-099, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ratnasari, Anggraeni & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policies in ASEAN5," MPRA Paper 81543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia, Marchesi & Tania, Masi, 2017. "Life after default: Private vs. official sovereign debt restructurings," Working Papers 370, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2017.
- Brian Bonis & Jane E. Ihrig & Min Wei, 2017. "Projected Evolution of the SOMA Portfolio and the 10-year Treasury Term Premium Effect," FEDS Notes 2017-09-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gabriel Mihalache, 2017. "Sovereign Default Resolution Through Maturity Extension," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-08, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Sven Steinkamp & Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2017. "The Euro Area’s Common Pool Problem Revisited: Has the Single Supervisory Mechanism Ameliorated Forbearance and Evergreening?," Working Papers 107, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 06 Oct 2017.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2017. "Optimal Bank Regulation in the Presence of Credit and Run Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-097, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Haelim Park Anderson & Gary Richardson & Brian S. Yang, 2017. "Deposit Insurance and Depositor Monitoring: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from the Creation of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation," NBER Working Papers 23828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, William & Gaekwad, Neepa, 2017. "The Demand for Money for EMU: A Flexible Functional Form Approach," MPRA Paper 81466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waknis, Parag, 2017. "Competitive Supply of Money in a New Monetarist Model," MPRA Paper 75401, University Library of Munich, Germany.