Report NEP-CBA-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benlialper, Ahmet & Cömert, Hasan & Öcal, Nadir, 2017. "Asymmetric exchange rate policy in inflation targeting developing countries," IPE Working Papers 86/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Manuel Amador & Javier Bianchi & Luigi Bocola & Fabrizio Perri, 2017. "Exchange Rate Policies at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 23266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E. & Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "Achieving price stability by manipulating the central bank's payment on reserves," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74309, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2017. "The transmission of monetary policy shocks," Bank of England working papers 657, Bank of England.
- Travis J. Berge, 2017. "Understanding Survey Based Inflation Expectations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-046, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Leif Brubakk & Saskia ter Ellen & Hong Xu, 2017. "Forward guidance through interest rate projections: does it work?," Working Paper 2017/6, Norges Bank.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Can the central bank alleviate fiscal burdens?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74324, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maier, Ulf, 2017. "Regulatory Competition In Capital Standards with Selection Effects among Banks," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 7, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Hennecke, Peter, 2017. "The interest rate pass-through in the low interest rate environment: Evidence from Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 151, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Brian Bonis & Jane E. Ihrig & Min Wei, 2017. "The Effect of the Federal Reserve’s Securities Holdings on Longer-term Interest Rates," FEDS Notes 2017-04-20-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2017. "What has publishing inflation forecasts accomplished? Central banks and their competitors," CAMA Working Papers 2017-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2017. "Regional and global financial safety nets: the recent European experience and its implications for regional cooperation in Asia," Working Papers 20227, Bruegel.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 78212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baker, Colleen & Cumming, Christine M. & Jagtiani, Julapa, 2017. "The Impacts Of Financial Regulations: Solvency And Liquidity In The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 17-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Spiegel, Mark M. & Tai, Andrew, 2017. "International Transmission of Japanese Monetary Shocks Under Low and Negative Interest Rates: A Global Favar Approach," Working Paper Series 2017-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.