Report NEP-CBA-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "Macroeconomic effectiveness of non-standard monetary policy and early exit. A model-based evaluation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1074, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mikael Juselius & Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mathias Drehmann, 2016. "Monetary policy, the financial cycle and ultra-low interest rates," BIS Working Papers 569, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal," BIS Working Papers 570, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ioannis G. Samantas, 2016. "On the optimality of bank competition policy," Working Papers 209, Bank of Greece.
- Ricardo Reis, 2016. "QE in the future: the central bank's balance sheet in a financial crisis," Discussion Papers 1620, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Kjell G. NYBORG, 2015. "Central Bank Collateral Frameworks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kolm, Julian & Laux, Christian & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2016. "Bank Regulation, CEO Compensation, and Boards," CEPR Discussion Papers 11380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, Nellie, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Diaz Vela, 2016. "Extracting the Information Shocks from the Bank of England Inflation Density Forecasts," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Andrea Vedolin & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi & Philippe Mueller, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy Uncertainty," 2016 Meeting Papers 138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Weber & Ali Ozdagli, 2016. "Monetary Policy Through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," 2016 Meeting Papers 148, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giuliana Birindelli & Paola Ferretti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Basel 3: Does One Size Really Fit All Banks' Business Models?," Working Paper series 16-20, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kogler, Michael, 2016. "On the Incidence of Bank Levies: Theory and Evidence," Economics Working Paper Series 1606, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-border Banking," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Sarferaz, Samad, 2015. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interaction and Fiscal Inflation: A Tale of Three Countries," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gropp, Reint E. & Guettler, Andre & Saadi, Vahid, 2015. "Public Bank Guarantees and Allocative Efficiency," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).