Report NEP-CBA-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Palhau Mora & Michael Januska, 2016. "On the Nexus of Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: Is the Financial System More Resilient?," Discussion Papers 16-12, Bank of Canada.
- Adiya Belgibayeva & Alexander Plekhanov, 2016. "Does Corruption Matter for Sources of Foreign Direct Investment?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1604, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Mariusz Kapuscinski & Dorota Scibisz, 2016. "Quantitative easing, negative interest rates and money creation. What central banks can and cannot do?," Working Papers 26/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Pavel Gertler & Boris Hofmann, 2016. "Monetary facts revisited," BIS Working Papers 566, Bank for International Settlements.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2015. "Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research," Research Discussion Papers 18/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Frank Schorfheide & Pablo Cuba-Borda & S. Boragan Aruoba, 2016. "Macroeconomic Dynamics Near the ZLB : A Tale of Two Countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1163, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlos Medel, 2016. "Forecasting Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Compact-Scale Global VAR Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 785, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2016. "Price plans and the real effects of monetary policy," EIEF Working Papers Series 1609, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2016.
- Gros, Daniel & Valiante, Diego & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2016. "The ECB’s latest gimmick: Cash for loans," CEPS Papers 11425, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Thais Jensen, & Niels Johannesen & Adam Sheridan, 2016. "The Run for Safety: Financial Fragility and Deposit Insurance," EPRU Working Paper Series 1602, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2015. "The net stable funding ratio requirement when money is endogenous," Research Discussion Papers 1/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli & Angeliki Papana & Ariadni Papana Dagiasis & Barbara Pistoresi, 2016. "Determinants of Central Bank Independence: a Random Forest Approach," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 122, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Pandey, Radhika & Pasricha, Gurnain K. & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2016. "Motivations for capital controls and their effectiveness," Working Papers 16/168, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Nour Tawk, 2016. "Spillovers from Japan’s Unconventional Monetary Policy to Emerging Asia; a Global VAR approach," IMF Working Papers 16/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Nuutilainen, Riikka, 2016. "A monetary policy rule for Russia, or is it rules?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Luca A Ricci & Wei Shi, 2016. "Trilemma or Dilemma; Inspecting the Heterogeneous Response of Local Currency Interest Rates to Foreign Rates," IMF Working Papers 16/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafael Saulo Marques Ribeiro & Alex Wilhans Antonio Palludeto, 2016. "The Effectiveness Of Monetary Policy In The Long Run: A Kaleckian Model Of Inflation, Distributive Conflict, Increasing Risk And Credit Rationing," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 055, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Franc Klaassen & Kostas Mavromatis, 2016. "Interest Rate Rules, Exchange Market Pressure, and Successful Exchange Rate Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-034/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nils Gornemann & Keith Kuester & Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Doves for the Rich, Hawks for the Poor? Distributional Consequences of Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1167, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Eickmeier & N. Metiu & Esteban Prieto, 2016. "Time-varying Volatility, Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy," IWH Discussion Papers 19, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Ghazal, Reza, 2015. "Development of Islamic Banking Regulation in Selected IDB Member Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 1436-12, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Nuutilainen, Riikka & Weill, Laurent, 2015. "Reserve requirements and the bank lending channel in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bulut, Mustafa & Karasoy, Hatice Gökçe, 2016.
"Para Politikası Belirsizliği Altında Aktarım Mekanizması: Türkiye Örneği
[Transmission Mechanism Under Monetary Policy Uncertainty: The Case of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 71215, University Library of Munich, Germany.