Report NEP-CBA-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Farmer & Pawel Zabczyk, 2016. "The Theory of Unconventional Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 22135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola, 2014. "The "Mystery of the Printing Press" Monetary Policy and Self-fulfilling Debt Crises," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1463, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Koichiro Kamada & Mitsuru Katagiri, 2016. "Theoretical Foundations for Quantitative Easing," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2016. "Macroprudential theory: advances and challenges," Occasional Papers 1604, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Adnan Velic, 2016. "Debt Thresholds and Real Exchange Rates: An Emerging Markets Perspective," Trinity Economics Papers tep0416, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Countries: Do the Inflation Environment, Monetary Policy Regime and Institutional Quality Matter?," Working Papers 2016-07, CEPII research center.
- Gabriele Galati & Zion Gorgi & Richhild Moessner & Chen Zhou, 2016. "Deflation risk in the euro area and central bank credibility," DNB Working Papers 509, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bonadio, Barthélémy & Fischer, Andreas M & Sauré, Philip, 2016. "The speed of the exchange rate pass-through," CEPR Discussion Papers 11195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter Montiel & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2016. "Monetary transmission in developing countries: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Giri, Federico & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Large Crises in a Financial Accelerator Agent-Based Model," MPRA Paper 70371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ines Buono & Sara Formai, 2016. "The evolution of the anchoring of inflation expectations," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 321, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016. "On the Optimal Inflation Rate," NBER Working Papers 22133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetric pass-through effects from monetary policy to housing prices in South Africa," MPRA Paper 70258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edd Denbee & Carsten Jung & Francesco Paternò, 2016. "Stitching together the global financial safety net," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 322, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Baldursson, Friðrik Már & Portes, Richard & Thorlaksson, Eirikur Elis, 2016. "All's Well that Ends Well? Resolving Iceland's Failed Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 11185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf Kirsten, 2016. "Countercyclical versus Procyclical Taylor Principles," EconStor Preprints 129796, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Adugna Olani, 2016. "Dynamic Capital inflow transmission of monetary policy to emerging markets," Working Papers 1358, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Malka de Castro Campos & Federica Teppa, 2016. "Individual inflation expectations in a declining-inflation environment: Evidence from survey data," DNB Working Papers 508, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.