Report NEP-CBA-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hubert, Paul & Maule, Becky, 2016. "Policy and macro signals as inputs to inflation expectation formation," Bank of England working papers 581, Bank of England.
- Yoshiyuki Nakazono, 2016. "Inflation expectations and monetary policy under disagreements," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Hirose, Yasuo & Kurozumi, Takushi & Van Zandweghe, Willem, 2015. "Monetary policy, trend inflation, and the Great Moderation: an alternative interpretation: comment based on system estimation," Research Working Paper RWP 15-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- David Rezza Baqaee, 2015. "Asymmetric Inflation Expectations, Downward Rigidity of Wages and Asymmetric Business Cycles," Discussion Papers 1601, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Campbell Leith & Eric Leeper, 2016. "Understanding Inflation as a Joint Monetary-Fiscal Phenomenon," Working Papers 2016_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yamin Ahmad & Olena Mykhaylova, 2015. "Exploring International Differences in Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 1509, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Javier Mencía & Jesús Saurina, 2016. "Macroprudential policy: objectives, instruments and indicators," Occasional Papers 1601, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability : monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stefan Angrick, 2015. "Global Liquidity and Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMK Working Paper 159-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- José Jorge, 2016. "The Shape of Regulation to Come," CEF.UP Working Papers 1602, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "What drives the global official/policy interest rate?," Working Papers 2015-09, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Hudson, Kerry & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Understanding the deviations of the Taylor Rule: a new methodology with an application to Australia," Working Papers 2015-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Nicolas Groshenny & Qazi Haque & Mark Weder, 2016. "Monetary policy and indeterminacy after the 2001 slump," CAMA Working Papers 2016-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Francesco Molteni, 2015. "Liquidity, Government Bonds and Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Papers 2015-32, CEPII research center.
- , 2016. "Funding Illiquidity," Working Papers on Finance 1601, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2019.