Report NEP-CBA-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brownlees, Christian & Chabot, Benjamin & Ghysels, Eric & Kurz, Christopher J., 2015. "Backtesting Systemic Risk Measures During Historical Bank Runs," Working Paper Series WP-2015-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- D'Amico, Stefania & King, Thomas B., 2015. "What Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Do?," Working Paper Series WP-2015-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Elena Afanasyeva & Jochen Guntner, 2015. "Lending Standards, Credit Booms, and Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers 15115, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2015. "Effects of US quantitative easing on emerging market economies," CAMA Working Papers 2015-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Glick, Reuven & Leduc, Sylvain, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and the dollar: conventional signs, unconventional magnitudes," Working Paper Series 2015-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vari, Miklos, 2015. "Implementing Monetary Policy in a Fragmented Monetary Union," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1516, CEPREMAP.