Report NEP-CBA-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Kolasa, 2015. "On the Limits of Macroprudential Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margaux MacDonald, 2016. "International Capital Market Frictions and Spillovers from Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 1346, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2015. "Monetary policy with asset-backed money," ECON - Working Papers 198, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hübner, Malte & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague, 2015. "Patience and Inflation," MPRA Paper 65811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why Did Bank Lending Rates Diverge from Policy Rates After the Financial Crisis?," Discussion Papers 2015/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Quiggin, John, 2013. "Macroeconomic Policy after the Global Financial Crisis," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 156935, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Miguel Angel Santos, 2015. "From Financial Repression to External Distress: The Case of Venezuela," NBER Working Papers 21333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Mendoza & Javier Bianchi, 2015. "Optimal Time-Consistent Macroprudential Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Samuel Huber & Alessandro Marchesiani, 2015. "Limited commitment and the demand for money," ECON - Working Papers 199, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2016.
- Daniela Bragoli & Massimiliano Rigon & Francesco Zanetti, 2015. "Optimal Inflation Weights in the Euro Area," BCAM Working Papers 1503, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano & Lisa Rodano, 2015. "On the conditional distribution of euro area inflation forecast," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1027, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcello Pericoli & Marco Taboga, 2015. "Understanding policy rates at the zero lower bound: insights from a Bayesian shadow rate model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1023, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2015. "Economic resilience: The usefulness of early warning indicators in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1250, OECD Publishing.
- de Haan, Jan & Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2015. "Weekly versus Monthly Unit Value Price Indexes," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2015-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 20 Jul 2015.
- Adam Richardson, 2015. "Can global economic conditions explain low New Zealand inflation?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2015/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Parajuli, Rajan & Chang, Sun Joseph, 2015. "Real Assets and Inflation: Which Real Assets Hedge Inflation," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205283, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.