Report NEP-CBA-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dong He & Honglin Wang & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Interest Rate Determination in China: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 042014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Complex Evolving Economies," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2014. "Macroprudential Policies in a Global Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Lena Dräger & Michael J. Lamla & Damjan Pfajfar, 2014. "Are Consumer Expectations Theory-Consistent? The Role of Macroeconomic Determinants and Central Bank Communication," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201401, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Matteo Smerlak & Brady Stoll & Agam Gupta & James S. Magdanz, 2014. "Mapping systemic risk: critical degree and failures distribution in financial networks," Papers 1402.4783, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Papers 2014_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "Exchange-rate regimes and economic growth: An empirical evaluation," Working Papers 14-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Vincent BODART & Jean-François CARPANTIER, 2014. "Real Exchange Rates and Skills," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Valiante, Diego, 2014. "Framing Banking Union in the Euro Area: Some empirical evidence," CEPS Papers 8882, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp167, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lannoo, Karel, 2014. "A European Glass-Steagall to preserve the single market," CEPS Papers 8914, Centre for European Policy Studies.