Report NEP-CBA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loeffler, Axel & Schnabl, Gunther & Schobert, Franziska, 2013. "Limits of monetary policy autonomy and exchange rate flexibility by East Asian central banks," Working Papers 122, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Mirkov, Nikola & Natvik, Gisle James, 2013. "Announcements of Interest Rate Forecasts: Do Policymakers Stick to Them?," Working Papers on Finance 1303, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Jae Won Lee & Woong Yong Park, 2013. "Price indexation, habit formation, and the Generalized Taylor Principle," Globalization Institute Working Papers 152, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lars winkelmann & Markus Bibinger & Tobias Linzert, 2013. "ECB monetary policy surprises: identification through cojumps in interest rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jin Cao & Loran Chollete, 2013. "Monetary policy and financial stability in the long run," Working Paper 2013/21, Norges Bank.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon Menzies & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2013. "The Great Recession and the Two Dimensions of European Central Bank Credibility," Working Paper Series 13, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Matteo Falagiarda & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "Announcements of ECB Unconventional Programs: Implications for the Sovereign Risk of Italy," Kiel Working Papers 1866, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Olivier Bruno & André Cartapanis & Eric Nasica, 2013. "Bank leverage, financial fragility and prudential regulation," Working Papers halshs-00853701, HAL.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Financial inclusion for financial stability : access to bank deposits and the growth of deposits in the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6577, The World Bank.
- Calebe de Roure & Steven Furnagiev & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "The Microstructure of Exchange Rate Management: FX Intervention and Capital Controls in Brazil," Kiel Working Papers 1865, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Monetary policy in the liquidity trap and after: A reassessment of quantitative easing and critique of the Federal Reserve’s proposed exit strategy," IMK Working Paper 113-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Rajesh Singh, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," 2013 Meeting Papers 103, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper series 44_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Juillard, Michel & Le Bihan, Herve & Millard, Stephen, 2013. "Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications," Bank of England working papers 477, Bank of England.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy in the US: The Role of Asset Prices," Working Papers 201343, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Sanches, 2013. "On the welfare properties of fractional reserve banking," Working Papers 13-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Peter Fuleky & Luigi Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common correlated effects and international risk sharing," Working Papers 2013-3R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Aug 2013.
- Marius del Giudice Rodriguez & Thomas Wu, 2013. "The Effect of Capital Controls and Prudential FX Measures on Options-Implied Exchange Rate Stability," Working Paper Series 2013-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2013. "Basis Risk, Procylicality, and Systemic Risk in the Solvency II Equity Risk Module," Working Papers on Finance 1306, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Nima Nonejad, 2013. "Time-Consistency Problem and the Behavior of US Inflation from 1970 to 2008," CREATES Research Papers 2013-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," Working Papers halshs-00854536, HAL.
- Kyriacos Lambrias, 2013. "News Shocks, Real Exchange Rates and International Co-Movements," BCL working papers 83, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Vivien Brunel, 2013. "Analytical models of operational risk and new results on the correlation problem," Papers 1308.5064, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Inci Omercikoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Network Centrality Measures and Systemic Risk: An Application to the Turkish Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2013/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2013. "A Note on Money and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1329, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.