Report NEP-CBA-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew T. Foerster, 2013. "Monetary policy regime switches and macroeconomic dynamic," Research Working Paper RWP 13-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2013.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2013. "Fear of Sovereign Default, Banks, and Expectations-driven Business Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-08, McMaster University.
- Jonas Dovern & Björn van Roye, 2013. "International transmission of financial stress: evidence from a GVAR," Kiel Working Papers 1844, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ádám Reiff & Judit Várhegyi, 2013. "Sticky Price Inflation Index: An Alternative Core Inflation Measure," MNB Working Papers 2013/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Papers (Old Series) 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2013.
- Pitschner, Stefan, 2013. "Using Financial Markets To Estimate the Macro Effects of Monetary Policy:," Working Paper Series 267, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Itay Goldstein & Yaron Leitner, 2013. "Stress tests and information disclosure," Working Papers 13-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2013.
- Joshua C.C. Chan, 2013. "Moving Average Stochastic Volatility Models with Application to Inflation Forecast," CAMA Working Papers 2013-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lucas, André & Schwaab, Bernd & Zhang, Xin, 2013. "Conditional euro area sovereign default risk," Working Paper Series 269, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Taisuke Nakata, 2013. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with occasionally binding zero bound constraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2013.
- Inessa Love & Rima Turk Ariss, 2013. "Macro-Financial Linkages in Egypt: A Panel Analysis of Economic Shocks and Loan Portfolio Quality," Working Papers 201310, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2013. "Japanese Money Demand from the Regional Data: An Update and Some Additional Results," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905988 is not listed on IDEAS anymore