Report NEP-CBA-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eagle, David M, 2012. "Liquidity Traps and the Price (In)Determinacy of Monetary Rules," MPRA Paper 42416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Antonin Pottier, 2012. "Debt-Deflation versus the Liquidity Trap : the Dilemma of Nonconventional Monetary Policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00747904, HAL.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2012. "On the new central bank strategy toward monetary and financial instabilities management in finances: Econophysical analysis of nonlinear dynamical financial systems," Papers 1211.1897, arXiv.org.
- Samarina, Anna, 2012. "Monetary targeting and financial system characteristics: An empirical analysis," Research Report 12011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Jean Helwege, 2012. "Modeling credit contagion via the updating of fragile beliefs," Working Paper Series WP-2012-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Systemic Risks in Global Banking: What Available Data can tell us and What More Data are Needed?," NBER Working Papers 18531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry Huizinga & Johannes Voget & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "International Taxation and Cross-Border Banking," NBER Working Papers 18483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s response to the financial crisis: what it did and what it should have done," Working Papers 2012-050, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roberto Savona & Marika Vezzoli, 2012. "Fitting and Forecasting Sovereign Defaults Using Multiple Risk Signals," Working Papers 2012_26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2012. "Fitting U.S. Trend Inflation: A Rolling-Window Approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0152, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," ADBI Working Papers 394, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2012. "Financial Safety Nets in Asia: Genesis, Evolution, Adequacy, and Way Forward," ADBI Working Papers 395, Asian Development Bank Institute.