Report NEP-CBA-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelini, Paolo & Neri, Stefano & Panetta, Fabio, 2012. "Monetary and macroprudential policies," Working Paper Series 1449, European Central Bank.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Chris Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2012. "Optimal Policy for Macro-Financial Stability," CEP Discussion Papers dp1172, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Schou-Zibell, Lotte & Song, Lei Lei, 2012. "A Macroprudential Framework for Monitoring and Examining Financial Soundness," Discussion Papers DP 2012-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Why Countries Matter for Monetary Policy Decision-Making in the ESCB," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/130369, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Vasilieva, Elena & Schobert, Franziska, 2012. "Feedback to the ECB's monetary analysis: the Bank of Russia's experience with some key tools," Working Paper Series 1471, European Central Bank.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Thomas Nellen, 2012. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Working Papers 2012-12, Swiss National Bank.
- Ellyne, Mark & Veller, Carl, 2011. "What is the SARB's inflation targeting policy, and is it appropriate?," MPRA Paper 42134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2013. "An Information-Based Theory of International Currency," MPRA Paper 42114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Todd Kaplan, 2012. "An Experiment on the Causes of Bank Run Contagions," Discussion Papers 1206, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Discussion Papers 2012/151, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:1222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/130530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos León & Andrés Murcia, 2012. "Systemic Importance Index for financial institutions: A Principal Component Analysis approach," Borradores de Economia 741, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Estimating bank loans loss given default by generalized additive models," Working Papers 201224, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Marco Di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," EIEF Working Papers Series 1212, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2014.