Report NEP-CBA-2006-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florin Bilbiie, 2005. "Fiscal Contracts for a Monetary Union," Economics Papers 2005-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sujit Kapadia, 2005. "Inflation-Target Expectations and Optimal Monetary Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 227, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomas R. Michl, 2006. "Tinbergen Rules the Taylor Rule," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_444, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yongseung Jung & Tack Yun, 2005. "Monetary policy shocks, inventory dynamics, and price-setting behavior," Working Paper Series 2006-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Olan T. Henry & Nilss Olekalns & Sandy Suardi, 2006. "Testing for Rate-Dependence and Asymmetry in Inflation Uncertainty:Evidence from the G7 Economies," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 959, The University of Melbourne.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Eric Swanson, 2006. "Market-based measures of monetary policy expectations," Working Paper Series 2006-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2005. "Pegged exchange rate regimes -- a trap?," Working Paper Series 2006-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2005. "Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 849, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James Yetman, 2005. "Discretionary Policy, Potential Output Uncertainty, and Optimal Learning," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2005/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2005. "The Utopia of Implementing Monetary Policy Cooperation through Domestic Institutions," Economics Papers 2005-W13, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Fourçans, André & Vranceanu, Radu, 2006. "Is the ECB so special? A qualitative and quantitative analysis," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2005. "Limited Asset Markets Participation, Monetary Policy and (Inverted) Keynesian Logic," Economics Papers 2005-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The monetary transmission mechanism," Working Papers 06-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2005. "Deus ex machina wanted: time inconsistency of time consistency solutions in monetary policy," Economics Papers 2005-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2006. "Inflation, unemployment, labor force change in the USA," Working Papers 28, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.