Report NEP-BEC-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dele Akinwole, Babatunde & M. Ajide, Folorunsho, 2020. "Board Characteristics and Firm’s Financial Performance in Nigeria," Working Papers 15, Department of Economics, University of Ilorin.
- Tina Oreski, 2021. "Strategic Similarity in Mergers and Acquisitions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 21-29, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Joachim Hubmer & Pascual Restrepo, 2021. "Not a Typical Firm: The Joint Dynamics of Firms, Labor Shares, and Capital–Labor Substitution," NBER Working Papers 28579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Issam Abdo Ahmad & Ali Fakih, 2021. "Does the Legal Form Matter for Firm Performance in the MENA Region?," CIRANO Working Papers 2021s-15, CIRANO.
- Federico Bernini & Ezequiel Garcia Lembergman, 2020. "The impact of import barriers on firm performance: Evidence from Import Licenses in Argentina," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4314, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- Léa Marchal & Giulia Sabbadini, 2021. "Immigrant Workers, Firm Export Performance and Import Competition," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 21007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hernán Vallejo, 2021. "Employment Differentiation, Minimum Wages and Firm Exit," Documentos CEDE 019141, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Andrew Sweeting & Xuezhen Tao & Xinlu Yao, 2021. "Dynamic Oligopoly Pricing with Asymmetric Information: Implications for Horizontal Mergers," NBER Working Papers 28589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mr. Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo, 2021. "Judge Bias in Labor Courts and Firm Performance," IMF Working Papers 2021/031, International Monetary Fund.
- Estrin, Saul, 2020. "Towards a framework to understand the relative performance of state-owned firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 109830, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fuad Hasanov & Reda Cherif, 2021. "Fair and Inclusive Markets: Why Dynamism Matters," IMF Working Papers 2021/029, International Monetary Fund.
- Maximilian Todtenhaupt & Johannes Voget, 2021. "International Taxation and Productivity Effects of M&As," CESifo Working Paper Series 8967, CESifo.
- Jeffrey D. Michler & Benjamin M. Gramig, 2021. "Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," Papers 2103.11051, arXiv.org.