Report NEP-BEC-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," NBER Working Papers 26860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Alexander Hijzen & Cyrille Schwellnus & Erling Barth & Wen-Hao Chen & Richard Fabling & Priscilla Fialho & Balazs Stadler & Richard Upward & Wouter Zwysen & Katarzyna Grabska-Romago, 2020. "Workforce composition, productivity and pay: the role of firms in wage inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1603, OECD Publishing.
- Mofir, 2020. "non disponibile," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 159, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Calamunci, Francesca & Drago, Francesco, 2020. "The Economic Impact of Organized Crime Infiltration in the Legal Economy: Evidence from the Judicial Administration of Organized Crime Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 13028, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Neus, Werner & Stadler, Manfred & Unsorg, Maximiliane, 2020. "Market structure, common ownership and coordinated manager compensation," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 133, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- T.T.A. Duong & C.J.M. Kool & L. Zhang, 2019. "Borrowing constraints and export decision: the case of Vietnamese exporters," Working Papers 19-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Richard Carson & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Jordan Louviere & Sally Sadoff & Jeffrey G. Shrader Jr, 2020. "The Risk of Caution: Evidence from an R&D Experiment," NBER Working Papers 26847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Cezar & Timothée Gigout & Fabien Tripier, 2020. "Cross-border Investments and Uncertainty Firm-level Evidence," Working Papers 2020-03, CEPII research center.
- Hien Thu Pham & Nhan Buu Phan & Shino Takayama, 2020. "Productivity, Efficiency and Firm Size Distribution: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion Papers Series 617, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith, 2019. "The Innovation Premium to Soft Skills in Low-Skilled Occupations," Working papers 739, Banque de France.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotłowski & Grzegorz Wesołowski, 2020. "International information flows, sentiments and cross-country business cycle fluctuations," KAE Working Papers 2020-047, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.