Report NEP-BEC-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson , Anders C. & Wang, Ying, 2018. "Strengthened State Capitalism: Nationalized Firms in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2018-51, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2018. "Knowledge management strategies, HRM practices and intellectual capital in knowledge-intensive firms," Working Papers 15119, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2018. "Firm Leverage and Regional Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 25325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Berman & Vincent Rebeyrol & Vincent Vicard, 2018. "Demand Learning and Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Exporters," AMSE Working Papers 1846, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Tamas Csabafi & Max Gillman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2018. "International Business Cycle and Financial Intermediation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1830, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- HUR, Jung & YOON, Haeyeon, 2018. "Product Dynamics and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Korea-US FTA," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-82, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mpho Tsebe & Veron Vukeya & Christine Lewis & Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo, 2018. "Firm Dynamics in South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1528, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Berman & Vincent Rebeyrol & Vincent Vicard, 2018. "Demand Learning and Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Exporters," Working Papers halshs-01945313, HAL.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2018. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ermolaeva, L. & Freixanet, J. & Panibratov, A., 2018. "The interplay of firms' absorptive capacity, export orientation and innovation strategies: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 15108, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Manuel Barron & Willy Sacio, 2018. "Within-firm spillovers of export promotion agencies," Working Papers 138, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Hashmat Khan & Matthew Strathearn, 2018. "Collusion and Antitrust Filings over the Business Cycle," Carleton Economic Papers 18-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Wales, W. & Shirokova, G. & Bogatyreva, K. & Germain, R., 2018. "Foreign Motivations: How International Exposure Shapes Firms' Entrepreneurial Orientation in Emerging Market," Working Papers 15121, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Annamaria Menichini & Maria Grazia Romano, 2018. "Does the Master's Eye Make the Horse Fat? Maintenance of Collateral and Asset Care under Purchase and Leasing Contracts," CSEF Working Papers 520, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.