Report NEP-BEC-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Fontoura Gouveia & Christian Osterhold, 2018. "Fear the walking dead: zombie firms, spillovers and exit barriers," Working Papers w201811, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Revoltella, Debora & Švejnar, Jan & Weiss, Christoph T., 2018. "Resource misallocation in European firms: The role of constraints, firm characteristics and managerial decisions," EIB Working Papers 2018/06, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Nicholas Bloom & Hong Cheng & Mark Duggan & Hongbin Li & Franklin Qian, 2018. "Do CEOs Know Best? Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Anthony Priolo, 2018. "How Do Firms Build Market Share?," NBER Working Papers 24794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatsuro Senga & Iacopo Varotto, 2018. "Idiosyncratic shocks and the role of granularity in business cycle," 2018 Meeting Papers 1012, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Akerman, Anders, 2018. "The Relative Skill Demand of Superstar Firms and Aggregate Implications," Research Papers in Economics 2018:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2018. "Optimal Cross-Licensing Arrangements: Collusion versus Entry Deterrence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7151, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Daniel A. Dias, 2018. "Every cloud has a silver lining: micro-level evidence on the cleansing effects of the portuguese financial crisis," Working Papers w201818, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amodio, Francesco & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2018. "Bribes vs. Taxes: Market Structure and Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 13055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaurav Khanna & Munseob Lee, 2018. "High-Skill Immigration, Innovation, and Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 24824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & Birgitte Ringstad, 2018. "International trade in services: Evidence for Portuguese firms," Working Papers w201810, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sebastian Gryglewicz & Simon Mayer & Erwan Morellec, 2018. "Agency Conflicts and Short- vs Long-Termism in Corporate Policies," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-16, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2018. "A Coasian Model of International Production Chains," CEPR Discussion Papers 13062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Frattaroli, 2017. "Does Protectionist Anti-Takeover Legislation Lead to Managerial Entrenchment?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-66, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2018.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia Thomas & Tatsuro Senga, 2018. "The Persistent Effects of Entry and Exit," 2018 Meeting Papers 707, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama, 2018. "Centers of Gravity: The Effect of Stable Shared Leadership in Top Management Teams on Firm Growth and Industry Evolution," NBER Working Papers 24742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2018. ""But For" Percentages for Economic Development Incentives: What percentage estimates are plausible based on the research literature?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-289, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino & Fabian Lange, 2018. "Earnings Dynamics: the Role of Learning, Human Capital, and Performance Incentives," 2018 Meeting Papers 581, Society for Economic Dynamics.