Report NEP-BEC-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Burlina, 2018. "Inter-Firm Networks and Firm Performance: The Case of Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0216, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Koki Oikawa & Minoru Kitahara, 2017. "Technology Polarization," Working Papers e113, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Unionization, Cash, and Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 12595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharma, Ajay, 2017. "Stackelberg equilibrium in duopoly: strategic use of corporate social responsibility," MPRA Paper 84326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Berthou & Emannuel Dhyne, 2018. "Exchange rate movements,firm-level exports and heterogeneity," Working Paper Research 334, National Bank of Belgium.
- A. Berthou & E. Dhyne, 2018. "Exchange Rate Movements, Firm-Level Exports and Heterogeneity," Working papers 660, Banque de France.
- Riaz, Fayyaz & Abdul Razzaq, Fiza & Waqar, Ahsan, 2017. "Effect of Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) on the performance of Small business in Karachi," MPRA Paper 84322, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2017.
- Custodio, Claudia & Siegel, Stephan, 2018. "Are CEOs More Likely to Be First-Borns?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alonso-Pauli, Eduard & Bru, Lluís, 2018. "Strategic delegation in procurement," MPRA Paper 84293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hvide, Hans K & Oyer, Paul, 2018. "Dinner Table Human Capital and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 12608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian McCaig, Jordan Nanowski, 2018. "Business Formalization in Vietnam," LCERPA Working Papers 0113, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2018.
- Habte, Osmis, 2017. "Opening Hours Decision and Competition in the Motor Vehicle Inspection Market," Working Papers 2017:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.