Report NEP-BEC-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yashiv, Eran, 2016. "Aggregate hiring and the value of jobs along the business cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86175, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tarek A. Hassan & Stephan Hollander & Laurence van Lent & Ahmed Tahoun, 2017. "Firm-Level Political Risk: Measurement and Effects," NBER Working Papers 24029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11154, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jie (Jack) He & Tao Shu & Huan Yang, 2018. "The Employee Clientele of Corporate Leverage: Evidence from Personal Labor Income Diversification," Working Papers 18-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pau Roldan & Sophia Gilbukh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Pricing under Customer Capital Accumulation," 2017 Meeting Papers 1235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi & Stefanie Haller & Doireann Fitzgerald, 2017. "How Firms Grow," 2017 Meeting Papers 1294, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fredrik Andersson & Harry J. Holzer & Julia I. Lane & David Rosenblum & Jeffrey Smith, 2018. "Does Federally-Funded Job Training Work? Nonexperimental Estimates of WIA Training Impacts Using Longitudinal Data on Workers and Firms," Working Papers 18-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leena Rudanko, 2017. "Pricing in a Frictional Product Market," 2017 Meeting Papers 1281, Society for Economic Dynamics.