Report NEP-BEC-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veselova, Anna S. & Dikova, Desislava & Kazantcev, Anatoly K., 2016. "Multinationality-Performance Relationship in Russian MNEs: The Moderating Effect of Contingencies," Conference Papers 8711, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "Compliance Programs, Signaling and Firms' Internal Coordination," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201749, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Omer Unsal & M. Kabir Hassan & William J. Hippler, 2016. "Lobbying in Finance Industry: Evidence from US Banking System," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla & Alessandro Sforza, 2016. "The Diffusion of Knowledge via Managers' Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6256, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2017. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dan Andrews & Filippos Petroulakis, 2017. "Breaking the Shackles: Zombie Firms, Weak Banks and Depressed Restructuring in Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1433, OECD Publishing.
- E.O. Annette Pelkmans-Balaoing & Gerrit Hugo van Heuvelen & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2016. "Firm Export Survival: Micro-Evidence from the Philippines," CESifo Working Paper Series 6270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gumpert, Anna & Moxnes, Andreas & Ramondo, Natalia & Tintelnot, Felix, 2017. "The Life-Cycle Dynamics of Exporters and Multinational Firms," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 55, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Peter Egger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2017. "Taxation and the Multinational Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 6384, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hassan, Tarek & Hollander, Stephan & Tahoun, Ahmed & van Lent, Laurence, 2017. "Firm-level political risk: Measurement and effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gu, Wulong & Li, Jiang, 2017. "Multinationals and Reallocation: Productivity Growth in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2017398e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.