Report NEP-BEC-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivan DESEATNICOV & Konstantin KUCHERYAVYY, 2017. "Exports and FDI Entry Decision: Evidence from Japanese foreign-affiliated firms," Discussion papers 17036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hoechle, Daniel & Karthaus, Larissa & Schmid, Markus, 2017. "The Long-Term Performance of IPO’s, Revisited," Working Papers on Finance 1706, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Persson, Lars, 2017. "Cross-border Acquisitions and Restructuring: Multinational Enterprises and Private Equity-Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horbach, Jens & Jacob, Jojo, 2017. "The relevance of personal characteristics and gender diversity for (eco)-innovation activities at the firm-level : Results from a linked employer-employee database in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201711, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ma, Jie & Wooton, Ian, 2017. "Market Size, Product Differentiation and Bidding for New Varieties," CEPR Discussion Papers 11943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2017. "What Drives Differences in Management?," Working Papers 17-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Brownlees, Christian & Engle, Robert F., 2017. "SRISK: a conditional capital shortfall measure of systemic risk," ESRB Working Paper Series 37, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Victorien Barbet & Renaud Bourlès & Juliette Rouchier, 2017. "Informal Risk-Sharing Cooperatives: The Effect of Learning and Other-Regarding Preferences," Working Papers halshs-01480539, HAL.
- Masayo Kani & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2017. "Determinants of Demand for Technology in Relationships with Complementary Assets among Japanese Firms," Working Papers DP-2016-38, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Grund, Christian & Hofmann, Tanja, 2017. "The Dispersion of Bonus Payments within and between Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cao, Shutao & Leung, Danny, 2017. "Financial constraints and productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs," Working Paper Series 6202, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.