Report NEP-BEC-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mak, Eric & Siow, Aloysius, 2017. "Occupational Choice and Matching in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2017. "Declining Dynamism, Allocative Efficiency, and the Productivity Slowdown," Working Papers 17-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dincer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2017. "Gains from trade due to within-firm productivity: Does services exporting matter?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Manova, Kalina & Yu, Zhihong, 2017. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Yin, Heng, 2017. "Cost and Product Advantages: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theune, Katja & Behr, Andreas, 2016. "Female firm leadership. Extent and performance in 14 EU member states," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145798, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Giesing, Yvonne & Laurentsyeva, Nadzeya, 2016. "Emigration and Firm Productivity: Evidence from the Sequential Opening of EU Labour Markets," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145850, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mellizo, Philip & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2017. "Ceding Control: An Experimental Analysis of Participatory Management," IZA Discussion Papers 10576, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Emmanuele Bobbio & Marta De Philippis & Federico Giorgi, 2016. "Wage rigidities and business cycle fluctuations: A linked employer-employee analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 338, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Che, Yi & Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2017. "Institutional Difference and FDI Location Choice: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 77158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikte Bjerge & Nina Torm & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Gender matters: Private sector training in Vietnamese SMEs," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & von Hinke, Stephanie & Lindeboom, Maarten & Lissdaniels, Johannes & Sundquist, Jan & Sundquist, Kristina, 2017. "Mortality and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Individual and Aggregated Data," Working Papers 2017:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Federico J. Diez & Jesse Mora & Alan C. Spearot, 2016. "Firms in international trade," Working Papers 16-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.