Report NEP-BEC-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward P. Lazear & Kristin McCue, 2017. "Hires and Separations in Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 23059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David & Sforza, Alessandro, 2016. "The diffusion of knowledge via managers’ mobility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69035, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MIYAJIMA Hideaki & OGAWA Ryo & USHIJIMA Tatsuo, 2017. "Are Smaller (Larger) Corporate Headquarters Better?," Discussion papers 17004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eppinger, Peter S. & Meythaler, Nicole & Sindlinger, Marc-Manuel & Smolka, Marcel, 2016. "The great trade collapse and the Spanish export miracle: Firm-level evidence from the crisis," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 93, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2016. "Distorted monopolistic competition," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145484, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stevenson, Marcie & Artz, Georgeanne, 2017. "Improving rural business development, one firm at a time: A look at the effects of the USDA’s Value-Added Producer Grant on firm survival," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252785, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2017. "Input price discrimination, two-part tariff contracts and bargaining," Discussion Paper Series 2017_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2017.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2016. "Does Innovation Mediate Good Firm Performance?," Research Paper Series RPS 2016-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Juliana Dias Alves & Mauro Sayar Ferreira, 2016. "Multiproduct firms, firm dynamics, and the productive mix of Brazilian manufacturing firms," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 538, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Bertschek, Irene & Ohnemus, Jörg & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "The ZEW ICT survey 2002 to 2015: Measuring the digital transformation in German firms," ZEW Dokumentationen 17-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata & Alexander A. Muravyev, 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," KIER Working Papers 955 Classification-JD22, , Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Working Papers wp2016_1603, CEMFI.
- INUI Tomohiko & KODAMA Naomi, 2016. "The Effects of Japanese Customer Firms' Overseas Outsourcing on Supplier Firms' Performance," Discussion papers 16106, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).