Report NEP-BEC-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Relational capital in lending relationships: Evidence from European family firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC12, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Dong, Ailin & Massa, Massimo & Zaldokas, Alminas, 2016. "Busted! Now What? Effects of Cartel Enforcement on Firm Value and Corporate Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Winberry & Pablo Ottonello, 2016. "Does Firm Heterogeneity Matter for Aggregate Dynamics? Evidence from the Allocation of Capital and Labor," 2016 Meeting Papers 578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2016. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Zhe & Massa, Massimo & Xu, Niahang & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "The Impact of Sin Culture: Evidence from Earning Management and Alcohol Consumption in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 11475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2016. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ryohei Hisano & Tsutomu Watanabe & Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Didier Sornette, 2016. "The gradual evolution of buyer-seller networks and their role in aggregate fluctuations," CARF F-Series CARF-F-389, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Vincent Vicard & Vincent Rebeyrol & Nicolas Berman, 2016. "Demand learning and firm dynamics:evidence from exporters," 2016 Meeting Papers 517, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Kristian S Blickle, 2016. "Housing collateral and small firm activity in Europe," BIS Working Papers 575, Bank for International Settlements.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 573, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2016. "Science and technology parks and firm growth," Working Papers 2072/266576, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Kauf, Benedikt & Niebel, Thomas, 2016. "The economic impacts of telecommunications networks and broadband internet: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robert C. Dent & Fatih Karahan & Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin, 2016. "The Role of Start-Ups in StructuralTransformation," Working Papers 16-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.