Report NEP-BEC-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosario Crino & Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2016. "Trade, Finance and Endogenous Firm Heterogeneity," 2016 Meeting Papers 342, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rosario Crino & Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2016. "Betting on Exports: Trade and Endogenous Heterogeneity," 2016 Meeting Papers 327, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2016. "Firm-level productivity and international expansion of firms from the Lodz Voivodeship," Lodz Economics Working Papers 7/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Békés, Gábor & Hornok, Cecília & Muraközy, Balázs, 2016. "Globalization and the markups of European firms," Kiel Working Papers 2044, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panagiotis K. Avramidis & Dimitris Malliaropulos & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2016. "Moral hazard and strategic default: evidence from Greek corporate loans," Working Papers 211, Bank of Greece.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Pujolas, Pau S. & Ruhl, Kim J., 2016. "The Opportunity Costs of Entrepreneurs in International Trade," Staff Report 533, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1442, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016. "The Interaction and Sequencing of Policy Reforms," 2016 Meeting Papers 316, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peng, Lin & Röell, Ailsa A & Tang, Hongfei, 2016. "CEO Incentives: Measurement, Determinants, and Impact on Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim De Stefano & Richard Kneller & Jonathan Timmis, 2016. "Information Communication Technologies and Firm Performance: Evidence for UK Firms," Discussion Papers 2016-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2016. "The "Entrepreneurial Boss" Effect on Employees' Future Entrepreneurship Choices: A Role Model Story?," IZA Discussion Papers 10104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee, DongJoon & Choi, Kangsik & Nariu, Tatsuhiko, 2016. "Endogenous Choice of Price or Quantity Contract with Upstream R&D Investment: Linear Pricing and Two-part Tariff Contract with Bargaining," MPRA Paper 72752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Iammarino, Simona, 2015. "Foreign multinationals and domestic innovation: intra-industry effects and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62028, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.